Thursday, February 3, 2011

3-0 EuroChallenge Group

Good afternoon! We had a EuroChallenge home game on Tuesday and we came away with a 74-70 win. It was an intense game from start to finish. Our record sits at 3-0 in our group and we are in first place. Every other team in our group has a record of 1-2. Hopefully we can keep it rolling and advance into the next round. We had 4 guys in double figures. Cyril had 10, Juby had 11, Mo Sene had 15 points and 10 rebounds. I had 30 points (8-12 2FG, 2-4 3FG, 8-8FT), 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals. Our next EuroChallenge game isn't for a couple weeks because we play in a tournament called the Week of Aces next Thursday.

Our next league game is Saturday down in Vichy. Vichy has some of the craziest fans in the league so it is going to be a loud and exciting atmosphere to play in. I am looking forward to it. Not much else going on, I hope that everyone is safe from the big storm and staying warm. Take care and God Bless. (Joshua 1:9)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ben
    You did a great game last tuesday. All the team worked when you were down 14.
    It was a really nice game with a good team of ventspils.
    As usually you did a very good game ...
    You met some young players of my club on wednesday (coudekerque)and it was a pleasure to see you in our place. The best godfather for us make us proud.
    Have a nice trip to Vichy,wish you all a good game, a win and see Demetris ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ben
    How are you ?
    tomorrow approach and I divide your excitation, I hope that you have a good match .
    Louis is very happy have you that godfather you are fearsome and we have passed a good time with Jeff and you.
    Good luck
    Felicitation you are second at eurochalenge
    take care and I pray for you
    God Bless(Joshua 1:9)
    I see you again soon
    bye kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Ben,
    I hope that you are fine with this victory, I have fear at the end of 3 quart time, I pray God ...
    4 quart time you have very good play and the victory is for you, I am very happy
    Ben, you know that I refused a invitation this evening in order to follow the match because I would like you support and encouraged
    There is, come well in Gravelines
    I see you again soon
    God Bless (Joshua 1:9)
    bye kiss

    ReplyDelete