Friday, March 8, 2013

Big Win

Good afternoon everyone!  Sorry for not keeping you in the loop as much as I would like.  I have had the pleasure of having my mom and sister over here visiting this past week.  It has been amazing getting the chance to see them again and show them the country of Turkey.  We have been showing them all around Ankara, taking them out to eat, and enjoying quality time together.  My wife and have I been blessed to see her parents, my parents, and sister this year.

On the basketball side of things we had a game last week vs Hacettepe.  We came away with a 92-85 win.  It was a hard fought game by both teams.  This win puts our record at 11-9 and in 7th place alone.  In this game I had 17 points (3-4 2fg, 3-4 3fg, 2-2 ft), 9 assists, and 3 rebounds.  Our next game is tomorrow, which my mom and sister will be able to watch.  We are hosting Galatasaray out of Istanbul.  They are currently in 3rd place in the league.  It will be a tough game for us but we are looking forward to it.

On some other news my wife has done numerous photo shoots here in Turkey.  If you want to check them out go to amandamosaic.com.  If you are in the Fargo area this summer and are looking for a photographer my wife is definitely someone you should contact.  As I stated before my mom and sister are over here so I am going get off this computer and spend more time with them!  Oh yeah and good luck to the NDSU Mens Bball squad as they compete in the Summit League tourney starting Sunday.  NCAA bound??!!  Have a blessed and wonderful Friday!  Psalm 33:11-12 

No comments:

Post a Comment