Monday, April 19, 2010

2 in a Row

Good Evening! I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon/evening. I am currently watching the Boston Marathon on T.V. since there isn't anything else on that I can understand. I am watching it and I can't wait for when my mom qualifies for it.. I know she can do it!

We had a tough game slip away from us this weekend. We played Strasburg on Saturday and lost 85-74, which makes for 2 losses in a row for us. We were up by 12 points in the 3rd quarter, however Strasburg cut into the lead at the end of the 3rd and ended up going up by 1 point with 7 minutes to go in the game. We couldn't find a rhythm and ended up missing shots. During the end of the 3rd and 4th quarter we didn't get the defensive stops that we needed. With that loss we drop to 5th place in our league. We have 3 regular season games to go and hopefully we can pull together these games down the stretch. I led the team with 16 points (5-10 TFG, 3-5FG & 2-5 3FG), 3 assists, and 2 rebounds, 0 turnovers. JK Edwards had 13 points (6-13 FG) and 8 rebounds and Tony Stanley rounded out the top guys in double figures with 10 points. This week we have to regroup and get a win this weekend at home when we play Poitiers. We lost to them down at their place earlier in the year but looking forward to playing them on Saturday.

I have posted a couple pictures from our game on Saturday. I hope that you are having a great start to your week and take care. My blessing's from France!! God Bless (Joshua 1:9)




No comments:

Post a Comment