Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tough One

Hello again, it is a windy afternoon over here in Gravelines, France but the sun is shining. I can tell that summer is getting closer with the daylight lasting longer. It doesn't get dark over here until around 9pm so my days are full of light which I enjoy. As you know we had game on the road last Saturday down in Orleans. It was a good game from both teams however we ended up coming up short with a 67-73 loss. We are now tied with 3 teams at 17-9 for the 3rd place spot. There were a couple keys to the game that hurt us: 1. Offensive Rebounds, we got killed on the glass and they had a number of 2nd chance points. 2. Turnovers, we had 11 turnovers compared to their 2. It seemed like we had a lot more than that but it is the simple fact that Orleans only turned it over 2 times so it makes are 11 seem like a lot. We had 4 guys in double figures. I had 11 points (1-2 FG, 3-6 3FG), 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 1 turnover. Jk Edwards, Yannick Bokolo, and Juby Johnson were the other players in double figures for the game.

Our last 3 out of 4 games are at home which is nice. What is also nice is that my mom, aunt, and cousin are coming over to visit me starting on Saturday and staying for a week. It will be great having company around the townhouse and I will most definitely be enjoying my moms cooking. I might be slacking on the whole "dishes" part next week since I will have 3 ladies at the house that I am sure would love to do some dishes haha jk. But they do get to see 2 games and I will take them to a couple different cities around the area to show them what France is all about. I am going to watch a movie and relax now. I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for checking out my blog. God Bless (Joshua 1:9)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment