Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to Blogging

Hey!!! As you can see I am back to blogging again, which means that I am back in France. However this year is a little bit different than last year. This year I am joined by my fiance Amanda. She will be staying with me all year long even though she will go back a few times for weddings, family, etc. But, I am ever happy to have her over here this year. Yesterday we got to France early in the morning and stayed awake all day long so that we wouldn't have jet lag too bad. This morning I am feeling pretty good but we will see how I feel later this afternoon. This morning I already went in for my beginning of the year foot appointment and later on I have to take a couple medical tests. Trying to get all this medical appointments that I do ever year done as soon as possible.

Well I wanted to write you a let you know that we made it safely to France and it will be another fun filled journey this year. Looking forward to updating and connecting with people back home. I want to give a shout out to my boy Mike Nelson who is going to be heading over to Switzerland to play this year. He definitely deserves it and I know that the team will really enjoy having him around. Thats it for now, chat again soon. God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching your success with Gravelines again this year. Any chance that JK will also be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bean Bag and Amanda! Have a great year..I will definitely be following you!

    ReplyDelete