Monday, October 18, 2010

First home game, First win

We had our first regular season home game on Saturday and we came away with a big win. Our record stands at 1-1. We played the defending champions Cholet and ended up beating them 88-52. We played a great game all around (defense, rebounding, shooting, etc). It finally felt like our team came together and played well for all 4 quarters. I think that everyone on the team is starting to understand our system and it definitely showed on Saturday night. We had 3 guys in double figures and 4 guys with 6 points or more. Cyril had 20 points and Yannick had 16 points. I had 17 points (5-11 FG, 1-2 3FG, 4-5 FT), 4 assists, 3 rebounds, and 2 steals. It was a great effort on our teams part and a great win for us.

Next Saturday we play at home again vs. Vichy who is currently 1-1 as well. They have a good team and it should be another great game at the Sportica. I look forward to filling you in with how the game goes next week. I want to give a shout out and congratulations to the newlyweds Travis and Sara Durick who got married on Saturday, wish I could have been there but I heard it was a great time. I will post again soon. God Bless (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment