Tuesday, January 29, 2013

9-7

Hello everyone!  How are you all doing?  I have been a bit absent from the blog for awhile so I wanted to fill you in on what's been going on here in Ankara, Turkey.  First of all my wife and I had the opportunity to head home for a few days.  It was nice being back in the US and relaxing for a little bit.  We were at our half way point of the season and we got a week off.  It was a nice little break to get the body healthy again and more importantly get mentally recharged.  We have been back in Ankara for a few weeks again.

On the basketball side of things we had a game vs. Karsiyaka (away) awhile ago and got destroyed 66-87.  It was a terrible game for us both defensively and offensively.  We were not executing on offense and we were not playing team defense at all.  I had 4 points (0-2 2fg, 1-2 3fg, 1-2 ft), 2 assists, and 1 rebound.  It was a very frustrating game.

Our next game we played was on the road again vs Tofas.  We had beat them previously in the year but they were only 2 games behind us in the standings.  It was a big game for us and we came out with a 93-80 win.  We played so much better than our previous game.  On offense we were clicking and we were getting stops on defense.  It was nice to see the team turn it around and play much better.  I had 10 points (2-4 2fg, 0-1 3fg, 6-6 ft), 6 assists, 2 rebounds, and 1 steal.  Our record now stands at 9-7 and 7th place in the league.  Our next game is on Sun. vs the number 1 team in our league Fenerbache.  We play them at home so it should be an exciting game.

Thats about it from a basketball standpoint.  I high suggest you check out my wife's website amandamosic.com.  She is doing an outstanding job with her new website/bog.  Also, if you are looking for a photographer, I am bias (of course), but my wife does an amazing job.  She recently just finished her 1st senior photo session!!  She has some of the photos posted on her website and they look incredible.  Again, if you are looking for a photographer you should contact her!! :)!  I am going to put my feet up a bit before our next practice.  I hope you have a blessed and amazing Tuesday!! God Bless.. 1 Peter 1:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment