Sunday, October 18, 2009

BCM vs Le Mans (game #3)

We had our third game of the year last night vs. Le Mans. Let me just say that it didn't go very well. We got beat by 20 points 75-55. I personally had 5 points (0-4 FG, 1-4 3FG, 2-2 FT, 5 Rebs, 4 Assists, 2 Steals). It was a rough game for our team in terms of trying to get something going. If we ever started to get a little momentum it quickly turned in the other teams favor due to us turning the ball over or referee's blowing their whistle. I'm not a person that says things about the refs being good or bad but it was a very physical game and let me just put it this way, they let a lot of things go during the game. You gotta give credit to Le Mans they played well together, executed pretty well and capitalized off of our turnovers. They are a good team and so you have to give them credit for how they played. We sit at 1-2 overall in our league tied with 4 other teams at 1-2. Our next is at home vs. Rouen on Saturday Oct. 24th. I apologize this is so short and to the point but if you know me personally you know how I feel about winning and losing and how much of a competitor I am, so what I'm saying is I'm not a "happy camper" right now. But something positive to look forward to is another game next Saturday. We have to continue to get better during practice and hopefully things will start falling into place for us and we can get some back to back wins under our belt.

It is 2:05 p.m. here right now and we didn't get home from our game until 5 a.m. last night so I am going to take a little nap. I will try and find some video from this game and post it later this week. Otherwise I will write another blog sometime this week and keep you all updated on things here in France. Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday's back home, let me guess: church, football, football, football haha! Talk to you soon. God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

2 comments:

  1. Ben, it will come We attended the blast at the bsa on Friday night. Got to see your rings. Lucas let us see his. Really nice. Some good shooters on the team this year also. Sure hope they continue to do well. Saw Mike Nelson also. Wish he would get a call to go overseas as well. Take care and keep the spirits up. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woody, is there any way to watch your games online? Thanks, and keep up the good work, that highlight video doesn't surprise me at all you got mad game.

    ReplyDelete