Sunday, October 25, 2009

BCM vs Rouen

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. I have had quite a busy day today and I am finally having time to fill you all in about our game last night. Today, I went to Belgium with my teammate J.K. Edwards and his family. We went to a city call Antwerpen, Belgium which was about an hour and forty five minutes away. It was nice to get out of the house this Sunday afternoon and check out a different city. There is a lot that a person can do in this city. They had a zoo, aquarium, tons of different stores, and plenty to eat. We walked up around the city center and checked things out. I am glad I went and it definitely passed time quickly this afternoon.

But back to the game last night. We ended up winning 81-65. We played great team ball and we finally started to improve our defense. It was nice getting another win under our belt and it was a great win overall for a team with 5 guys scoring in double figures. We really moved the ball well amongst each other which made it a fun game to play. We took an early lead into halftime but Rouen came out with a lot of energy and starting knocking down some outside shots which brought the within 6 points in the 3rd quarter. That was the closest they would come and we stretched it out in the 4th quarter and ended up winning by 16 points. As I said before we played well together as a team and did a pretty good job on defense, now we have to start preparing for next weekend. Our record stands at 2-2 now and we play next Saturday vs Le Harve (who is 3-1). Our fans here are amazing and very enthusiastic. Our gym gets to be so loud at times that you can't hear your own teammate calling out a play or hearing your teammate talk to you on defense. It is a great atmosphere to play in and it always gets me pumped up when we have a lot of fans at our games.

Well I am going to end the night over here watching some football and relaxing a bit. Hope you all have a wonderful night and I am looking forward to writing a blog later this week. Goodnight and God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

1 comment:

  1. Keep them coming and keep winning. The Vikings lost and so did the Bison.

    ReplyDelete