Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Game vs Cholet

Hey everyone!! Sorry I am a little late on letting you know how our game went down in Cholet. I have been busy traveling around France with AJ. I am going to get right down to it, we ended up winning down in Cholet in an incredible game. I am going to fast forward all the way to the 4th quarter when we were down by 2 with 20 seconds to go. I had the ball and went by my defender all the way to the hoop and missed a left handed lay-up with 11.2 seconds to go on the clock. However, at the same time one of our players had gotten hit in the back of the head so the ref's stopped the game to make sure he was alright. After the ref's stopped the game Cholet ended up calling a timeout to get the ball at half court. With 11.2 seconds to go Cholet was trying to get the ball in bounds but we played great defense and they ended up getting a 5 second call. So we got the ball at half court, and ended up getting the ball in play to Juby Johnson and he dribbled it up the court and with about 5 seconds to go he launched a 3-pointer and it was nothing but net. We went a head by 1 point and Cholet couldn't convert on the other end. It was a great game for our team, we all played together and stuck together and came out with a victory. We are currently still in 3rd place with the win however we are only 1 game out of 2nd place (Cholet) now and 2 games out of 1st place. Below is the last shot that Juby made.... ENJOY!!! I will be updating the blog again after our game on Friday. I am going to get going, but I hope you have a wonderful day. God Bless :)!! (Joshua 1:9)



No comments:

Post a Comment