Monday, March 29, 2010

Road Trip

Hey evening everyone! How are you doing? I am currently sitting in my living room watching a Minnesota Twins spring game which means it will start getting nice out again. I am a big Twins fan and I am pretty excited to see them play in the new Target Field, and also watch our star Joe Mauer play. Sorry I haven't updated my blog recently, we have been on the road and my internet service has been terrible on the road. Its not quite the same hotels as back home. I want to talk to you about our French Cup game that we played and also our French League game that we played last night.

Starting with the French Cup game, we had to play Asvel again for the 4th time this year down at their place. We had lost the 2 previous games down there but this time it was a different story. It was a back and forth game and it eventually came down to the last couple possessions that decided the game. The score was 71-70 we were down by 1 with 20 seconds to go. Our 2 guard Yannick Bokolo had the ball with a few seconds remaining and drove to the basket and made a lay-up plus the foul. He converted on the free throw and we ended up winning by 2 73-71. This now means that we are in the final 8 for the French Cup Championship.

Our league game last night was a completely different story. We ended up losing to Roanne 101-73. It was a terrible game for us and frustrating for me personally. It seemed like we had no flow during the game. It was a frustrating shooting night for myself were I found myself going 0-6 from 3FG. It was just one of those nights where nothing was falling, and very frustrating. I am really looking forward to Friday to play again and bounce back. We were really disappointed in how we played and looking to redeem ourselves on Friday. We are currently tied for 3rd place in our league now. We have 6 games left in the regular season and then playoffs. But, since we only play 1 game a week those 6 games will take a month and a half to play. We play Dijon on Friday. We played them earlier in the year and came away with a 2 point win down at their place. It will be a tough game for us and the way we played yesterday anything can happen. Looking forward to the game on Friday. Again sorry for the delay in the blog updates, just got back this morning from a 6 day road.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I want to give a shout out to the Fab 4 from NDSU, checkerfred, tweeter, jv, and the rest of the guys, your in my prayers bros! Have a wonderful night and will update again soon....I promise! haha :). God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment