Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Win

Good Afternoon... So I finally decided to update my blog.. I have been lazy I will just admit it. We played Hyeres-Toulen on Saturday and we came away with a great win. We had lost the previous 2 games so it was nice having the feeling of a win again. We came away with a 96-82 win. It was a tie ball game going into half time at 41 all. In the second half we finally got on a little bit of a roll and extended the lead and ultimately won the game by double digits. Hyeres-Toulen is a great offensive team and they have a number of guys that are very effective on the offensive end. We collectively started to have a better defensive effort in the 2nd half and thats what helped us push up the lead. Yannick Bokolo lead the way with 22 points and 5 rebounds. JK Edwards had 16 points and 6 rebounds. I had 14 points, 10 assists, and 5 rebounds. Cyril was the final guy in double figures with 10 points and 4 rebounds. Our offense was effective on Saturday in all categories which helped us put up 96 points. Overall it was a great win for us and our record stands at 14-7 tied for 3rd place.

This coming Saturday we play Cholet who is ranked 2nd in the league with a 16-5 record. We are on the road and it is going to be a great game. They are a great team and we will need to be playing our best offensively but more importantly we will need to play some solid defense. I am looking forward to playing another game. I just wish we had more than 1 game a week, I get to impatient with only 1 game a week haha. On another note my girlfriend is coming out to visit for spring break which will be nice since I haven't had a visitor since Christmas. I always enjoy company so it will be a great time and I am looking forward to it.

Below are a couple pictures from our game on Saturday. As you can see our fans enjoy it when we interact with them so we always go hit the drums after the games just to show our appreciation for them coming out and supporting us. If anyone would like to see anything different, have questions, want to find out something more specific, etc etc you can leave a comment below or hit me up via facebook or twitter. I will definitely respond to you and I would like some feedback good or bad (I can take criticism, I had Coach Miles as a college coach, haha just kidding Coach I enjoyed every minute of it..well almost every minute ;)) Speaking of Coach Miles, congrats to Miles at Colorado State for getting the most wins the team has seen in a decade. I hope you all have a wonderful day and God Bless!! (Joshua 1:9)










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Glad to see you have a win. We are in Sioux Falls for the Summit. It has really been vicious. The reffing for most all the games has been awful. Especially for the Bisonn games. By the way are you 5'11" or taller, someone at the game was asking how tall you were and I couldn't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have your comments on the matches. You were really impressive (as always) during money time. Good luck for tonight against Cholet.

    ReplyDelete