Thursday, January 20, 2011

EuroChallenge Win

How is everyone doing this Thursday afternoon? Things are going pretty well over here in France. It is cloudy this afternoon however I would take that over the weather that people are getting back home right now. On Tuesday night we played a team from Sweden in the EuroChallenge Top 16. We came away with a 75-65 win. The Sweden team played really well in the first half and ended up scoring 47 points. We turned our defense on in the 2nd half and held them to 18 points. It was a nice win for us at home before we play again tomorrow night vs Limoges. We had 3 guys scoring in double digits. Cyril played well with a double double; 15 points and 12 rebounds. Yannick Bokolo had 10 points. I had 23 points (8-12 2FG, 1-3 3FG, 4-6 FT) 7 rebounds, 4 assists. I also had 5 turnovers that I wasn't very happy about. It was a good first win for us in this round of the EuroChallenge. Now we have been focusing on our game tomorrow night. As I stated before we are playing Limoges who is a very good team. They have a number of different guys that can score the ball and they play well together. It is going to be a tough and exciting game. My agent Brad Ames will be coming to check out the big city of Gravelines (joke!) and watching us play so that is another perk for the game on Friday.

I hope that everyone is staying warm back home. Shout out to my sister who broke her foot a couple weeks ago. Get better, we are thinking about you, love ya! God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Ben,
    It does cold the day, we are good at home with a hot chocolate.
    I am surry for your sister you hope a good reestablissement.
    I hope that the visit with your agent to be unroll with succes and you win the match, good luck.
    how has passed the entrainement ?
    Good evening Ben, God Bless(Joshua 1:9)
    at tomorrow at the match
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel real sorry for Bryn. I know first hand what a broken foot feels like. I broke mine inside and cracked the heel. After a plate in and out now two pins in and it has been 3 years it still smarts and doesn't move up and down real well also a lot of swelling with this cold. Hope all goes well for her, she is so young. Sounds like you are having a good year, keep it up. Tough loss last night for the guys here over IPFW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Ben
    How are you, I you find very tired on the match friday evening. I am very happ for you that you win it was a beautiful victory.
    and with your agent, it was well unroll.
    goog sunday and take you rest.
    I seen you afain soon, God Bless (Joshua 1:9)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete