Wednesday, April 10, 2013

13-12

Driving & he was arguing there was no foul haha! 
Good afternoon from Ankara, Turkey!  We have had 2 games since I last posted.  Our game vs Efes two weeks ago I did not play in.  I had an injury to my foot that kept me out of the line up.   We ended up losing that game.  Our next game was last Saturday vs Olin at home.  I suited up and play in that game.  We came away with a 89-85 win.  It was a great win for us to give us some breathing room from the 8th place team.  We are currently in 7th place and two games ahead of the 8th place spot.  Last game I had 13 points (4-7 2fg, 1-3 3fg, 2-2 ft), 9 assists, and 1 rebound.  Our next game is on Saturday vs. Erdemir on the road.  We will have to be ready to compete and play hard.  Looking forward to playing again.

We have 5 games left of the season and then playoffs.  It is crazy how fast the season is going.  AJ is busy with photography.  She has a photoshoot every weekend until we leave.  Her clientele is growing significantly, and I am extremely proud of her.  She will be in Fargo this summer, if you are around the area and need a photographer contact her at amandamosaic.com.  I hope you all have a blessed and amazing Wednesday!  God Bless.. Proverbs 10:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment