Monday, April 29, 2013

16-13

Good afternoon!  It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Ankara.  We have had 2 games since I last posted.  We have been on the road 5 days and then I spent another night in Istanbul after the game.  Haven't been around my computer at all.  Two weeks ago we played on the road in Mersin and came away with a 94-91 win.  I had 16 points (5-8 2fg, 2-5 3fg), 9 assists, and 1 rebound.  That put our record to 16-12.  Then we flew directly to Istanbul after the game on Wednesday because we played Besiktas on Saturday.

Pick n roll
The Besiktas game was crazy.  We lost in double overtime 110-105.  Both teams were battling!  There were buzzer beaters, clutch shots, and intensity throughout the entire game.  I ended up playing 48 minutes that game and was exhausted afterwards.  I had a nice double double with 20 points (5-7 2fg, 2-6 3fg, 4-6 ft), 16 assists, and 5 rebounds.  That put our record at 16-13 with one game to play in the regular season.  Our next game is at home vs Karsiyaka on Saturday.  It will be the last game before playoffs start.  We have 7th place locked up no matter what, so we will be the 7th seed in playoffs playing the number 2 seed.

Hope everyone is doing well back home!  It is unbelievable that within a month I will be back home and have finished my 4th professional season.  Time sure flies by when your having fun!  Take care and God Bless!  Isaiah 33:22

No comments:

Post a Comment