Sunday, April 21, 2013

3 in a row

Bring the ball up
Happy Sunday everyone!  Since I last blogged we have had 2 games.  One on the road vs Erdimer and the other at home last night vs Turk Telekom.  We one both games extending our winning streak to 3.  The game vs Erdimer came down to the wire.  Our team pulled out a win 84-82.  I ended the game with 15 points (3-5 2fg, 3-4 3fg, 0-2 ft), 6 rebounds, and 5 assists.  That put our record to 14-12 heading into last nights game vs Turk Telekom.

Last night we came away with a 84-77 win.  We were in control most of the game leading by as many as 20.  However Turk Telekom fought back hard in the 4th quarter and made it a 7 point game at the end.  I had 15 points (1-5 2fg, 3-4 3fg, 4-7 ft), 9 assists, and 1 rebound.  After that game we have won 3 in a row and our record is 15-12.  We have 3 games left of the season and then playoffs start.  Our last 3 games of the year are: 1. Mersin on the road.  2. Beskitas on the road.  3. Karsiyaka at home for the last game of the year.  Looking forward to finishing the season strong and head into playoffs with a good mind set.

Driving, And 1
I have to give a couple S/O (shoutouts) on my blog this time.  First, to my sister Bryn for her 2 wins with her AAU team down in Chicago this weekend.  This is the first tourney of the year for them and they are off to a hot start.  Also, I wanted to thank her for presenting my tile to the Wall of Inspiration down in AL this past week.  Thank you Bryn you are an amazing sister and I love following your career both academically and athletically!  My other S/O goes to my wifey... She is dominating her photography business here in Ankara, Turkey!  She is working her tail off and I can see her continuing to get better and better as a photographer (check out her awesome website amandamosaic.com).. GO AJ!!  Have a blessed Sunday everyone! God Bless.. Proverbs 28:6 & Proverbs 28:20

Attacking the big

No comments:

Post a Comment