Friday, January 1, 2010

Back In Business

I am back in business with my blog. I was on Christmas Vacation back home and took a minor leave of absence from the blogging scene. I arrived in France on Tuesday and played in the All-Star game that I got invited to on Wednesday, had two practices Thursday, traveled to Strasburg Friday, and we have a game tomorrow. It has been pretty eventful these last couple of weeks for me. I traveled back here in France with my girlfriend, which was nice because it allowed for some great company for all the travel hours that has consumed most of my time lately. Its always great having company at the house being able to talk with someone other than just my computer. We got to go to the Eiffel Tower, and a couple other sight-seeing places in Paris. Since the All-Star game was in Paris we got some time to venture out and check some places out. Paris is an amazing place!!

Well I just wanted to let you know that we have a game tomorrow and that I will get back to updating a couple times a week and filling you in on the life over here in France. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Be thankful for the things you have and God Bless! (Joshua 1:9)

3 comments:

  1. Great win against Strasbourg. Congrats on 23 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back to the blog i wish you a very very exciting year for your private life and also for the team of BCM TAKE A PLEASURE TO PLAY IN THIS PLEASANT TEAM AND WIN ONE TROPHY THIS YEAR FOR OUR OWN PLEASURE WE EXPECT A GOOD SEASON UNTIL THE END OF YEAR TAKE CARE BEN WARMEST REGARDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am s fan of the team since many years i leave in paris area and i cant go to sportica very often but i have the chance to watch many games on TV THIS YEAR

    ReplyDelete