Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back with a WIN

Bon jour! (Hello, Good Day) Last night we had our last EuroChallenge game. We ended with a Win. We played a team from Russia, who we had played earlier in the year in Russia. We won 77-68. The Russian team had actually changed their team around quite a bit and we found ourselves playing James Gist, and Gerald Green (lottery pick out of high school). It was a fun game even though the game didn't help us in any way. We needed the Germany team to win last night in order for us to move onto the next round in the EuroChallenge. The Germany team lost last night which means we are out and did not qualify for the next round. There were 3 teams at 3-2 in our pool, however it is decided on point differential and we had the highest point differential so we are out. I was pretty bummed about that since now we have to go back to playing 1 game a week until we start the French Cup. Trey Johnson was on fire last night hardly missing a shot and scoring 30 points. I was next with 13 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds. Jk Edwards and Tony Stanley rounded out the guys in double figures with 10 points each. It was nice getting back on track and getting a win for us even though the game really didn't matter in terms of moving on to the next round or not.

Other than that, things are going well over here. I see the Lord blessing me day in and day out which I am extremely thankful for and praise him for it constantly. I pray that He is doing the same in your lives. It is kinda cold over here with snow on the ground right now. People say that they never get snow over here but so far this winter I have seen it pretty much every morning on the ground. I know is nothing to you people living in the Dakotas/Minnesota with the frigid cold weather, I get updated on it from my Grandpa and Grandma all the time haha!! Well I hope you have an amazing day, wanted to give you a quick update on how things are going over here and the game last night. Talk again soon! God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment