Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week of Aces

Good Afternoon!! I am going to get right down to it and let you know how we did in the tournament that we played in this weekend. We played in a tournament called the Week of Aces, where the top 8 teams in the league play. We had to play the team that hosted the tourney which was Asvel and we lost the game. It was exactly like an away game for us. It was an ugly game from both teams. There wasn't any flow in the game and a lot of turnovers. The finally score was 52-55. I think we had 2 guys in double figures for the game. I believe I had 12 points, and 6 steals. But like I said before it was a really ugly game thats for sure, and we were disappointed that we lost in the first round. We actually play Asvel again this coming Saturday for one of our league games. I am definitely looking forward to that game. We got the weekend off which my body definitely needed and I of course went over to the Edwards house like always and hung out there most of the weekend. I went to Lille (city in France about 45 min away from Gravelines) with the Edwards family and walked around the city center. That is another place were I would like to take my family too. Other than that there really isn't much else going on. I am excited to get back in the gym this week and prepare for our upcoming game on Saturday. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Take care and God Bless (Joshua 1:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment