Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3 day tourney

Good Evening!  Quick little update to let you know what's going on this weekend.  We are in another tournament Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  It is here in Ankara this time so we will not have to travel anywhere.  I am happy that it is here so that my wife can come and watch the games.  Its great having support at the games even if it is pre-season.

Tonight we (I mean AJ) are making some chicken cordon bleu's, potato wedges, peas, and some fruit.    She is one heck of a cook and I am extremely thankful and blessed to have her preparing such wonderful dishes!  If I were in the kitchen it would be a completely different story.  Some good ol' frozen pizza's would do the trick :)!  In some other news, AJ and I will be moving to a different apartment in the near future.  We are going to be moving by the rest of the foreign players and a few Turkish players.  We are extremely excited about it and can't wait to move.  There are a few reasons we decided to move but basically it was for our own best interest.  When we are established in our new apartment I will be posting photos of it.  Thats all for now.  Nice quick little update for you guys.  I will let you know how the tournament goes.  Have a wonderful evening and God Bless!! Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment