Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Week

Bonjour everyone (wow my French is coming along isn't it haha)! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I wanted to write another blog giving you all a couple more updates. Things are going pretty well for me. I actually had to go to the foot doctor yesterday night because I had an ingrown toenail that was causing me a lot of pain and restricting me from being able to run, jump, cut, basically the essential things to play basketball. So I went to the doctor and she cleaned my feet and started to dig out my ingrown toenail. Now, I don't know if you have ever had to get an ingrown toenail cut out but it hurt so bad that I started sweating profusely when she was digging it out. Kind of a gross story but that was an event that went on for me this week. Today my toe feels great without any pain. Our foot doctor did a wonderful job. I went and ate supper over at J.K. Edwards (teammate) house last night with his family along with Trey Johnson (teammate) and his buddy J. Jones. He grilled some steak, samon, and had some rice as well. It was a wonderful meal that I definitely appreciated.

On Saturday we play Asvel the defending champs from last year. Tony Parker from the San Antonio Spurs is one of the executives for the team and his brother plays for the team. They are a good team with a lot of talent. I am looking forward to playing again on Saturday. The game is at home and I am hoping that we will have a packed house with a lot of CRAZY fans again! We have had a good week of practice and we are excited to be able to play another game. I actually have to go to practice in about 20 minutes. The link at the bottom is from our last Saturdays game vs Le Harve. There isn't much basketball on the link like I thought there would be. More talking than anything but if you want you can check it out. I am also still in the process of trying to get the "OK" from our team to be able to post the videos directly on the blog page. Until then there will be a link that you will have to click. Have a wonderful day and night. Hope all is well! Au revoir (I know, I know its coming along hahaha) God Bless! (Joshua 1:9)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,
    This blog is very cool. It's always nice to know what are the feelings of a basketball pro, how are the trainings, your game analysis.
    Hope you've got great times in Gravelines, enjoy the french food...
    Awaiting to see some of the Gravelines' games (I left this town for the mountains in south of france, but keep following the scores).
    Take care!!
    claude

    ReplyDelete