Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bcm vs Le Harve (Game 5 of the Season)

Good Afternoon everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday (enjoying church and football I'm guessing). Today I went to the market here in town. I have never been to an outdoor market before so it was a very experience for me. My teammate Yannick Bokolo ended up getting some chicken at one of the stands there and I had it for lunch. It was extremely good and something that I can do on Sunday mornings if I need a little food. They had fresh fruit, vegetables, chicken, and a number of different other types of food. Now I just got down icing my feet and my knees. I am going to relax the rest of the night and get ready to watch the Vikings/Packers game. It comes on at 10:00pm over here so hopefully I can stay up late enough and watch the whole game. That is a little bit of what I did and what I'm doing today.

Last night we played Le Harve for our 5th game of the year. It was an away game for us and we haven't won on the road this year until last night. We ended up winning our first road game of the year with a score of 83-68. It put us at 3-2 in our league, tied with a number of different teams for fourth place. Again it was very balanced scoring on our teams part with 4 guys in double figures. I had 15 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and a couple steals. We maintained the lead pretty much the whole game expect for the in the middle of the 3rd quarter they started to make a push and brought it within 6 points. We ended up pulling away again in the fourth quarter and to another good win for our team. I was really happy for our team to get a road win and get above .500. We really moved the ball well hence 5 guys in double figures, and it is always enjoyable playing in a game like that. That is pretty much what I have for you about the game yesterday. I will put up pictures and highlights from the game later on this week. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and enjoy the Vikes/Packers game. Talk to you again soon. God Bless (Joshua 1:9- Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid nor dismayed for the Lord your God is with you WHERE EVER you go!- Love it)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that things are going well for you in France. You seem to be enjoying some team as well as individual success on the basketball court. It also looks as if you are getting out and seeing some of Europe. I hope your parents will be able to come over and spend some time with you. Best wishes for continued success.

    Dean Allen

    ReplyDelete