Friday, November 13, 2009

Game vs Hyeres-Toulon

Hey everyone!! Sorry I didn't write a post earlier this week I was slacking in that area. Things have been going well over here in France. I am currently in a hotel room getting ready to go to bed. We play Hyeres-Toulon tomorrow night. They have the leading scoring in our league playing for them and I believe they have another player that is scoring in the top 10 in our league. They are a good team with the same record that we have 4-2. Today I had to take my first flight over here in France. Hyeres-Toulon is in the very south point of France which is about 10 hours from Gravelines if you were to drive. So our team hopped on a plane and flew down this afternoon. It was a smooth trip which is always nice. I am still going to be putting up pictures and a video from the previous game like I said I would. I just put it on the back burner this week but I will have time on Sunday to be able to post some pictures and videos. I want to say good luck to the NDSU Men's Basketball Team they are playing in their first game tonight vs Utah Valley, go and get the W fellas! Again I apologize for not putting up highlights and some pictures earlier this week but I will put them up when I get back to Gravelines on Sunday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will give you all an update again on Sunday. God Bless (Joshua 1:9)

3 comments:

  1. good luck! :)
    I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 79 - 73 win to go 5 - 2! Great job on the 19 points. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete