Wednesday, December 19, 2012

3 in a row

Driving baseline
Good evening!  I just arrived home from a great mushroom and swiss burger at a local restaurant after our win!  We played a tough team and ended up winning 87-81.  It was a great win for us.  Our record now stands at 6-5 in the league.  We have now won 3 in a row.  We are on a nice streak right now, but we need to continue to have great practices and stay focused.  We had an early game today at 1pm, and there were not many fans there until some 300-400 students came rolling in.  It was great having a little student section.  Felt like I was back at NDSU.  It was a very physical game today.  I have a feeling that I am going to be a bit sore tomorrow morning.  My foot injury doesn't help.  I found out that I have some bad tendinitis on the soft tissue under my foot.  It is very acute and quite painful.  I took some pills before the game which helped ease the pain a bit but I could still feel it.  I am icing as we speak so hopefully that will help a bit.

Finishing a lay-up
I ended in the game with 18 points (4-6 2fg, 2-3 3fg, 4-4 ft), 2 rebounds, and 7 assists.  We had 4 guys in double figures.  Its great when you have multiple guys with double figures, it means that you are moving the ball well and finding the open guy.  Our next game is on Saturday vs Turk Telecom.  It will be another tough game for us.  We need to be mentally ready.  I am looking forward to it because my Dad will be here to watch.  He hasn't seem a game for awhile so it will be nice playing in front of him.  We are really looking forward to having him here over Christmas.


Otherwise not much else going on here.  I highly suggest you check out my wife's website.. amandamosaic.com.  She has changed a couple features on it, and it keeps getting better and better.  She definitely has multiple hidden talents!  Thats all from Turkey!  Have a blessed Wednesday!  God Bless.. 1 Corinthians 3:7-9 

No comments:

Post a Comment