Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dropped another close one

Hey everyone!  I wanted to write you quick before I head to practice this afternoon.  Our last game we played Aliaga in Izmir, Turkey and we lost 70-68.  It was an extremely physical game.  Mentally and physically draining!  We made some significant improvements on defense and held the other team to just 70 points.  Our problem this game was no one could make an outside jumper.  We shot a terrible 22% from 3pt.  That was basically the difference in the game.  We are currently tied for 7th at 3-5 with 4 other teams.  Our next game is against Efes.  Efes is one of the powerhouse teams here in Turkey.  We play them at home, and hopefully we can get a packed house for the game.  Last game I had 9 points (2-6 2fg, 1-5 3fg, 2-2 ft), 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal.  Hopefully we can try and pick up a win against Efes on Monday.

Sorry this is so short I have to jet to practice.  Everything else is going great here in Turkey.  We, I mean my wife put up our Christmas tree the other day and it looks AWESOME!  We are definitely in the Christmas spirit already over here!  Like I mentioned before my dad is coming over later in Dec and we are extremely stoked about it.  Looking forward to having some family here over Christmas.  Have a wonderful afternoon and God Bless.. Romans 12: 3-8  

Ps-  You gotta check our my wife's new post she put on her website!  It is fantastic!! www.amandamosaic.com !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment